1. Extra Attempts: Count the total no. of attempts excluding the first attempt for passing the semester.
(If you have passed all subjects in the first attempt, the extra attempt(s) = 0).
2. For calculating the average % in B.E, use the actual number of semesters for
which marks are available.
3. Consider 6 semesters - 3rd to 8th semesters for Lateral Entry (Diploma to B.E.)
(average percentage = total of percentages of 6 semesters divided by 6).
4. Any CGPA to be converted into corresponding percentage.
I hereby declare that this application has been filled by me personally and that
the statements made in this form are true to the best of my knowledge and
belief. I promise to abide by all rules and regulations of School of
Postgraduate Studies, NTTF, if selected.
1) Please bring with you for the entrance examination :
1.1) Hard copy of the application duly signed by the applicant
1.2) Copy of hall ticket
1.3) Rs.500 cash towards the entrance examination fees